| A friend asks for your Wi-Fi password, but you’re at a loss. Now what? Here are the steps to easily retrieve your password:|
1. Open the Keychain Access
2. Search for the name of the wireless network for which you’d like the password. When found, double click on it.
3. Check the Show Password box to see the password spelled out.
* Open the Network and Sharing Center.
* Next to Connections, select your Wi-Fi network, and then Wireless Properties.
* Within Wireless Network Properties, select the Security tab, and then check the box next to Show Characters.