44 Money-making Tips
for Preparing Your Home to Sell
Here’s a Quick and Easy Checklist of Inexpensive Ways to Make Buyers Instantly Attracted to Your Home…
Brought to you by Anthony Grynchal
The Way You Live in a Home and the Way You Sell a Home Are
TWO VERY Different Things!
Each year thousands of homeowners unnecessarily lose money when they sell their homes. They don’t lose money because someone took advantage of them. And they don’t lose money because it wasn’t “marketed” well.
Even Seasoned Homeowners Lose Thousands of Dollars
Because They Didn’t Know About The Important Factors
That Influence The Value Of Their Homes
If you desire to sell your home for top dollar, and in your time frame, you need to do two things: 1) Get control of your personal emotions about your home, and 2) Place yourself in the shoes of potential buyers. Look at your home the way they would, and make it appealing in the right areas.
I know that putting your “homeowner emotions” aside may be tough to do. But doing so will help you to position your home to sell for top dollar, and in your time frame.
After all, selling your home is very different from any other financial transaction. Your house isn’t just a “thing.” It’s your HOME!
It’s the place where you raised your children. The place where you hold countless family memories…Thanksgiving dinners, family reunions, birthdays, anniversaries and more. It’s the place where you solved problems over the kitchen table late at night.
So it’s no surprise that selling your home may involve a bit of sadness, fear…or even excitement for the next move in your life.
Try not to let these emotions get in the way of a prudent sale. The tips and suggestions in this report will help.
Here Are Six Problems Your Home May Have
That Can Instantly Turn Buyers Off
Potential buyers are much more likely to return to a home that impresses them at first glance, while homes that appear disorderly or poorly maintained seldom sustain buyer interest.
1. Home Odors. Because homeowners become desensitized to the odors in their homes, they rarely realize how obvious odors can be to visitors. This is particularly true of pet owners and smokers.
2. Carpet and Flooring. One of the most visible areas of your home is your flooring. If your carpet is worn or dirty, get it replaced or cleaned. If you have vinyl flooring with corners coming up, get it glued down. Special note: Replacing flooring in smaller areas, such as kitchens, with high quality flooring can bring in premiums in price.
3. Paint and Walls. Paint is one of the least expensive ways to “spruce-up” your home. Consider painting outside trim and interior walls and doors.
4. Clutter. Excess clutter is a big buyer turn-off. You have to move anyway, so you might as well pack away items that make your home feel good to you, but turn off buyers. This includes nick-knacks, furniture, pictures, wall hangings, plants, etc.
5. Signs of Pests. If you have any sign of mice, rats, roaches, spiders, or bees, you should immediately contact a local pest control company and have them eliminated. There’s no better way to show your home is filthy than by infestations. Remove all spider webs with a broom.
6. Landscaping. If your landscaping is messy, overgrown, or looks cluttered in any way, you need to fix it. Buyers make positive or negative conclusions about your home within the first five minutes. Don’t lose the battle before you’ve even begun.
There’s no doubt about it: first impressions count with buyers. That’s why I prepared this 44 fail-proof list of simple, quick, and inexpensive things you can do to prepare your home for sale.
I divided them into three categories: 1) Exterior of home, 2) Interior of home, and 3) How to show your home for maximum profit.
FOR YOUR PDF GIDE ON THE FULL 44 STEP MARKETING PLATFORM HELPING YOU PREPARE YOUR HOME FOR SALE, PLESE VISIT:
Real estate agents claremont claremont real estate agents Realtor 44 money making tips with approved agentclaremont Claremont realtor Claremont realtors Realtors claremont Real estate agency claremont
Claremont real estate agents Claremont realty companies
Realty companies claremont Housing market claremont
Claremont housing market www.mrclaremont.com